Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Visit to 1st Boksburg Cameron Cub Pack

 1st Boksburg have their Pack Meetings on a Wednesday - and I was off to visit!
From when I was there last, they had approximately 8 cubs and it was such a pleasure to see so many more today!
 Cubs getting ready for their Steam Release Game
 The programme centred around Sense Training and they had to feel, smell and taste today.
 I took one of the bases (feel) but told the cubs they had to feel and tell me how many spiders were in the box and what type!
 This young lady in red had to hold her friend's hand before putting it inside the box - they were so excited and afraid !
 Tasting Base
 Making special bath salts
 For their 67 minutes for Mandela, Gingerbread Men were made to hand out to the poor.
..... and here is the Troop planning and getting ready for Compo Camp

I had such a lovely visit - thanks Cubs and Akela.

Till next Time
Keep Cubbing
Akela Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment