Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sixer Council - 10th July

We held our Sixer Council for the term and this time round we were in Arrowe Park. We also had 3 visitors from 3rd Impala join us.


Our Sixers are fairly new so we went through all the duties and responsibilities etc. of a Sixer (which were contained in the little hand-out I had made for each Sixer)


They also decided on a game that they wanted to play (which we tried out on camp)
Photos of the camp will follow shortly.


Cub Scouting resumes next week - Friday 16th July
See you all then.

Keep cubbing
Akela Joy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Hi Akela Joy
    I'm from 1st Bryanston Scout Group and assist with our Cub Packs. I would like to know if you are interested to share your Sixer handout with us? I do notice how the newer Sixers (who have not been around long to learn from their existing Sixer), don't really understand what is expected from them. We do explain but I think having it in writing may be a good idea. You can email me at silviaf.ludwig@gmail.com. Yours in cubbing, Silvia

    ReplyDelete