Friday, September 14, 2012

A visit to 6th Benoni - 14th September 2012

For a change, I visited 6th Benoni today to do their Star Pack Evaluation.
They did a BP programme and here they are doing instruction - learning about doing a good turn and helping others.


6th Benoni's good turn for the year is collecting money for the Wet Nose Charity.
They played a fun game where one cub gets to draw a picture and the other cubs must guess what or who it is.


Our spring rains have just started and down it poured as the cubs were due to go outside.
But "being prepared", the Akela had a game ready for this eventuality - and the cubs enjoyed a quick game of soccer.
A yarn on BP followed.

and then it was some knotting revision.






The meeting ended off with a game of NSEW....
Thanks to everyone for having me today - I enjoyed your meeting.
Till next Time
Keep Cubbing
Akela Joy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:50 AM

    Everyone looks as if they had such fun. I am wanting a telephone number or email so I can get in touch with the scout leader. My name is Noelene Parkins. 0843848691. Thank You

    ReplyDelete